We, Expressions Design and Expressions World understand the need of privacy protection and accordingly take all necessary measures to protect individual privacy & information of all our customers who hold valid account with us on our website www.expressionsdesign.co.in. We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our operation smoothly and to enable us to provide the best services to our users or customers. We use this information for the betterment of our service to customer.
1. When a visitor of our website is required to create his account with us to order products or to avail services offered by us, we generally capture information such as Name, Residential address with pin code, Address of delivery with pin code, Valid E-mail ID, Mobile number, Some demographic information like age, gender etc (Optional), Birthday & anniversary day (Optional), Preferences-Hobbies-Interest-Liking (Optional) for our records and for future use if required.
2. To avail our services and/or for designer products, we may need to capture additional information related to few facts & customer requirements to define scope of work & to estimate the cost based on which required services will be discussed with customer.
3. Once your account is created with us as our customer, we also collect some of other information during various transactions or communications or interactions initiated on our website by you. Those are –
a. Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments which is not held by us.
b. Product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
c. Previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
d. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences.
e. Cookies, which is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser which enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it. This may not be done always.
f. Session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
g. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, You tube, LinkedIn and similar other sign in information.
h. E-mail communication by any user or customer directly with us such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
5. The information collected as mentioned above is used for multiple purposes to improve customer experience and are described below –
a. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners/service providers which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
b. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
c. We use this information to inform you about any new / promotional offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
d. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
e. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
f. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
g. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
6. Customer can opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from our data base, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
9. You understand and acknowledge that we cannot provides any guarantee, warranty or assurance that third parties supplier/vendors, service providers will protect your personal information and We shall not be liable for any actions, commission, omission, misconduct, fraud or negligence (whether in contract or tort or under public policy) of these third parties unless such actions, commission, omission or negligence of the third party is attributed to a direct cause of misconduct and gross negligence by us.
10. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to your information.
Providing your personal information to us is your own choice and you may at any time choose to delete the same through us.
Any further information or query regarding this or to update any information with us, please to write to: email@example.com OR Call at: 91 81694 72604
We are committed to ensure that your personal information is secured with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put best of our efforts to take necessary action and to safeguard and secure available information.